Monday 16 December 2013

Christmas came early (or who's the geekiest in the family?)


By pure accident (honest! I didn't do it on purpose!), last week I opened a package that had come in the post for Marta. Too bad that, of all the packages I could have opened, this was the Christmas gift she had bought (in fact I should say manufactured) for me.

There was no point in pretending I didn't know what it was and so we decided I should open it. Now, the question is: who is the geekiest in the family? Is it me for loooving the present, or Marta for even conceiving it?

4 comments:

  1. NIce cup! Was this a unique cup or is it possible to buy somewhere? Merry Xmas, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!

    I think there are websites that let you personalise the print on the mug. Not sure which one Marta did use, but it shouldn't be difficult to find somebody who offers this service... HTH

    PS Merry Christmas to you too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cup inspired me to make one myself, which in turn led to another Bayesian cup. Perhaps you have started a trend :) http://www.sumsar.net/blog/2014/02/bayesian-mugs-galore/

    ReplyDelete