Monday 18 June 2012

Biscuit

Vinnie the Panda (kind of a New York style wise guy, who advertise a brand of biscuits talking like my cousin Vinny) says: "These guys know a thing or two about biscuit!".


I think it's only fitting that the Italian media are now all over the fact that if Spain and Croatia (more or less explicitly) agree on a 2-2 draw Italy are out of the Euros no matter what. They call it a "biscuit". After all, we do know a thing or two about biscuit, given all the match fixing, professional footballers betting on games they were playing in and so on. 


I can see Spain doing their usual game with over 85% possession and eventually breaking the Croatians so that even a miserable 1-0 at the 96th minute will see us going through. I think it's a bit less likely that they actually draw 2-2, but I'm afraid it's also quite not a given that we'll beat the Irish. 


Having said all that, I really do not care that much about how it'll go tonight. Honest!

1 comment:

  1. "bow bow bow" Rrrrrrrrrruuuuubbber Biscuit
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYyBZE0kBtE

    ReplyDelete